A new brand campaign or website redesign is a significant investment. Too often, companies prioritize design over messaging and content. Whether you need to align your site with a new brand or refresh an older look and feel, prioritize your content strategy at the very start of your project. Laura works with your project managers, IT and design professionals to help navigate this process. She manages a team of writers from her network to efficiently handle high-volume projects.
- Drive home brand messaging with easily-consumable anecdotes, stories and case studies
- Keep readers engaged in your company’s story with concise, conversational content
- Improve user experience by scrubbing out jargon and obscure industry phrases or legalese
- Collaborate with web and IT professionals to enhance performance in search results using relevant, intuitive key words
- Create editorial style guides to help internal communications teams follow templates for developing new content
- Repackage older content to keep it evergreen